If you’ve found your way to this website you are probably looking for support or help for you or someone you care about. We’re glad you’re here.
If you think you could benefit from therapy, you’re probably right!
People who work with us often:
- Feel depressed or anxious
- Want to improve important relationships at work or home
- Are going through a transition in their life
- Have experienced trauma
- Feel burnout or dissatisfaction with work
- Are faced with making a big decision
- Have a diagnosis of bipolar disorder or schizophrenia
- Are coping with a physical health challenge
- Want LGBT+ affirmative therapy
- Belong to families with a member who identifies as LGBT+
Take a look around — get to know us and our services.