How LGBT+ Affirmative Therapy Works
We offer LBGT+ affirmative therapy which is effective at addressing a variety of challenges.
Research shows LBGT+ affirmative therapy is effective at treating mental health diagnoses, like anxiety and depression, while acknowledging your unique experience.
We can explore what’s going on right now that may be creating feelings of hopelessness, worry, fear, or overwhelm and we can do something about it. We employ a range of interventions with foundations in cognitive behavioral therapy and a focus on you as an individual.
People who have been in therapy at True North Psychology, PC report not only feeling better, but also things like:
- Increased connectedness and support in their lives outside the therapy room
- Feelings of contentment around who they are
- Increased clarity and confidence in how they want to handle the continual process of coming out
- Insight around their own values
- Commitment and freedom to living the life they want to live
Reach out today for your free 30-minute consultation with one of our clinicians.
Take the first step toward living the life you truly want to live.
If you found this page because you love a person who is, or may be, LGBT+ and you want to support them, we can help with that too.